No products in the cart.
Dick 1905 Knife Sharpening Steel 25.5cm
€229.76 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Steel Length: 10″. Material: German Steel
This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. This sharpening steel is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique and dynamic rod for sharpening knives to a razor-sharp quality, just what every professional chef needs.
- Dimensions 5200(L)mm | 204¾(L)”
- Material German steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 420g
- Colour Black
- Regular cut sharpening steel for the very sharpest results possible
- Wear-resistant surface with breakproof core
- Hard chrome plating offers efficient surface protection
- Balanced taper towards the tip of the steel
- Colour coded handle for easy identification
- Handle features a ring for ease of storage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.