No products in the cart.
Gustav Emil Ern Paring Knife 9cm
€20.26 inc. VAT
Blade Length: 3.5″. Weight: 20g
Gustav Emil Ern has a long tradition of craftsmanship in producing superior quality German knives. This paring knife is made from the highest grade stainless steel in Solingen, “the city of blades”, renowned throughout the world for the production of exceptional quality chefs and butchers knives and featuring hygienic synthetic handles with the look and feel of wood.
- Dimensions 90(L)mm | 3½(L)”
- Material Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 55-56°
- Weight 20g
- Colour Black
- Ultra sharp knife made from the highest grade stainless steel
- Superior cutting performance
- Synthetic handle with the look and feel of wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.