No products in the cart.
Wusthof Chefs Knife 23cm
€241.94 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 9″. Weight: 270g
It’s no surprise that Wusthof chef knifes have such a good reputation among the professionals. With their long history and impressive reputation, Wusthof have built a name for themselves for the quality and craftsmanship of every knife they produce.
The Wusthof 23cm professional chefs knife is no different. It’s a precision forged knife, made from a single piece of immensely strong stain-free carbon steel, designed for exceptional cutting performance and long-lasting durability – perfect for safely speeding up prep times, making every slice faster and easier.
The blade itself is hand-honed, using a careful 38-step process which leaves it immaculately sharp from the first use. When it’s time to sharpen, the ultra-strong blade is easy to bring back to exceptional cutting performance, whether you’re using a traditional steel or a whetstone. A superb addition to any serious chef knife collection.
- Dimensions 20(L)mm | ¾(L)”
- Material Carbon Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 58°
- Weight 270g
- Colour Black
- Forged from a solid piece of high carbon steel to provide immense strength and durability
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for exceptional cutting performance
- Hand-honed by Wusthof experts in an extensive 38 step process
- Professional blade is incredibly sharp and easily maintained
- The bolster provides balance for effortless cutting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.