No products in the cart.
Wusthof Classic Paring Knife 9cm
€136.51 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 3.5″. Weight: 60g
Whether you’re peeling vegetables, de-coring fruit, or simply trimming delicate cuts of meat, the Wusthof Classic paring knife is a great choice. Made to a truly exceptional standard, this knife benefits from all the history and tradition that Wusthof have built over the course of the years.
Precision forged from a single piece of immensely strong carbon stain-free steel, the Wusthof provides superb cutting performance – helping you speed up your prep whilst also keeping the accuracy you’d expect from a truly premium knife.
Unusually for a knife this size, the blade is hand-honed, using an intensive 38-step process. This leaves it immaculately sharp from the very first use. And when it’s time to sharpen, the long-lasting blade is simple to bring back, whether you’re using a traditional steel or a whetstone. An essential part of any serious chef’s knife collection.
- Dimensions 13(L)mm | ½(L)”
- Material Carbon Stain-free Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 58°
- Weight 60g
- Colour Black
- Forged from a solid piece of high carbon steel to provide immense strength and durability
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for exceptional cutting performance
- Hand-honed by Wusthof experts in an extensive 38 step process
- Professional blade is incredibly sharp and easily maintained
- The bolster provides balance for effortless cutting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.