No products in the cart.
Wusthof Gourmet Boning Knife 5.5″
€64.86 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade length: 5.5″. Weight: 90g
The blades of the Gourmet knives are cut from stainless steel plates with a precision laser and then processed in 35 manufacturing stages. Thanks to their low weight and unique ergonomics they are very comfortable to hold, extremely well-balanced and allow cutting which is both robust and easy on the hands and wrists. The handles, made from special black plastic, are triple-riveted, dishwasher safe and therefore exceptionally hygienic. A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Dimensions 271(L)mm | 10¾(L)”
- Material High Carbon Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 90g
- Colour Black & Silver
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews
- The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Well balanced
- Quality – made in Germany Solingen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.