No products in the cart.
Zwilling Four Star Chefs Knife 25cm
€182.45 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 10″. Weight: 340g
The Zwilling chefs knife from the Four Star series is ideal for chopping and preparing large cuts of meat as well as fruit and vegetables. Made of 18/10 special formula stainless steel, this knife is built for longevity and thanks to its FRIODUR ice hardened blade, is exceptionally sharp. Its ergonomic handle allows for fatigue free working as well as optimum balance.
- Dimensions 32(H) x 67(W)mm
- Material Special Formula Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 57°
- Weight 340g
- Colour Black
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, Zwilling specially fused materials. These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working with the knife
- Fully Forged
- ZWILLING limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.