No products in the cart.
Zwilling Four Star Paring Knife 8cm
€95.95 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 3″. Weight: 226g
The Zwilling paring knife from the Four Star series is ideal for cutting and chopping fresh herbs, garlic and onions. Made of 18/10 special formula stainless steel, this knife is built for longevity and thanks to its FRIODUR ice hardened blade, is exceptionally sharp. Its ergonomic handle allows for fatigue free working as well as optimum balance.
- Dimensions 15(H) x 33(W)mm
- Material Special Formula Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 57°
- Weight 226g
- Colour Black
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, Zwilling specially fused materials. These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working with the knife
- Fully Forged
- ZWILLING limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.