No products in the cart.
Zwilling Professional S Chefs Knife 15cm
€147.31 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 6″. Weight: 322g
A truly impressive knife for the most demanding chefs, the Zwilling Professional S series is a real all-rounder, giving you the slicing performance to accurately and safely cut meat, fish, vegetables and herbs with ease.
Benefiting from years of Zwilling Henckels knife tradition and experience, the Professional S series knife is exceptionally strong and is used by chefs across the globe. With its special ice-hardened non-stain blade and seamless construction, the knife ensures any prep time is a breeze.
- Dimensions 30(H) x 67(W)mm
- Material Special Formula Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 57°
- Weight 322g
- Colour Black
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional cutting edge durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Special Zwilling formula stainless steel with fused materials. Robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging – no welds or weak spots
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working
- Fully Forged
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.