No products in the cart.
Zwilling Professional S Chefs Knife 20cm
€160.83 inc. VAT
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM
Blade Length: 8″. Weight: 361g
The Zwilling 20cm chefs knife from the Professional S series is a real all rounder, allowing you to cut fish meat, vegetables and herbs with precision and accuracy. The high-quality FRIODUR® blade, which is treated with a special ice-hardening process, is not only exceptional at cutting but also flexible and extremely resistant to corrosion.
- Dimensions 30(H) x 67(W)mm
- Material Special Formula Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 57°
- Weight 361g
- Colour Black
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, Zwilling specially fused materials. These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working
- Fully Forged
- ZWILLING limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.